Fees & Booking
From 61€ per night.
Spacious 2 bedrooms house with a superb view of the river.
Located near the Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Park, Vulcania and the Puy de Dôme, this lovely watermill house on the banks of the Sioule river, recently restored and redecorated, will allow you to enjoy the peace and tranquility for short or long stays.
The following rooms will be at your disposal :
- A kitchen with an island unit and a 30m² living room, overlooking a terrace that offers a magnificent view of the Sioule river and the watermill's forebay,
- A living room with a 102cm flat screen TV and a desk area,
- A bathroom with walk-in shower,
- Two bedrooms, one with a 160 double bed,
- A laundry room with a washer and a dryer.
At the heart of the Auvergne, you will enjoy our rich historical and gastronomic heritage, the beautiful and unspoiled scenery and surroundings, the Auvergne region offers numerous outdoor activities : hiking on foot, horseback or with a donkey. You may also enjoy canoeing on the Sioule river
Booking & Availability
Prestations and Services
- 4 sleeps
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Type : House
- Minimum Stay : 2 - 7 Nights
- Long stay possibility
- Children welcome
- Non smoker
- Pets not alowed
- No disabled access
Martine et Bernard Gauvin
Moulin de Lachaux
63390 CHÂTEAUNEUF-LES BAINS
Phone : 04 73 85 79 46
Mobile : 06 98 88 20 76
GPS : LAT. 46.030491 - LONG. 2.903459